VistaPoint Attendant Consoles
Solutions. Affordability. Ease-of-use.
Multiple solutions and configurations for your budget
UCM v6.x-10.5/BE6K, Mac w/VMWare Fusion, and more.
Jabber, InformaCast, MS Lync, Exchange/365, and more.
Intuitive end-user experienceCustomized feel for ease-of-use and increased productivity
Full upgrade creditFull trade-in credit toward upgrade when the time is right
Proven best value on the market10,000 deployments worldwide
Stand-alone attendant consoleno server required
VistaPoint “Lite” Console
- Console installed on operator’s PC—no back end server!
- $995.00 per seat
- 8-minute install video
- Single executable automatically downloads the current TSP from CallManager
- NO dependency on MSSQL
- Native 32- or 64-bit support
- Real-time busy lamp field (BLF) monitors all devices
- Fully integrated with: CallManager Directory, Active Director, (LDAP, ODBC, or CSV) & InformaCast
All-inclusive server-based attendant“Console Companion”
VistaPoint Server-Based Console
- Server proxy for all consoles—single TSP connection
- ACD Module supports Call Queuing
- Integrated with: CUPS, Jabber, Lync, Exchange, Google
- Emergency call notification
- UCM and Active Directory integration supporting multiple connections
- ODBC or .CSV file integration
- HA option for critical deployments
- Reduced deployment costs with 600 “concurrent” consoles per server
- Fully integrated with InformaCast® paging and notification services
- Supports UCM native call queuing
Multipurpose browser-basedattendant console
- Works with the latest versions of Chrome, FireFox & IE
- Jabber embedded to support Voice, Video and IM Services
- Admin features including user setting, layout etc.
- Centralized administration managed by System Administator
- All software resides on VistaPoint server
- Deploys in less than five minutes
- Significantly reduces IT costs
- Accelerates delivery and availability
- Reduced total cost of ownership compared to other consoles