VistaPoint Attendant Consoles
Solutions. Affordability. Ease-of-use.
Stand-alone attendant consoleno server required
- Console installed on operator’s PC—no back end server!
- $995.00 per seat
- 8-minute install video
- Single executable automatically downloads the current TSP from CallManager
- NO dependency on MSSQL
- Native 32- or 64-bit support
- Real-time busy lamp field (BLF) monitors all devices
- Fully integrated with: CallManager Directory, Active Director, (LDAP, ODBC, or CSV) & InformaCast
All-inclusive server-based attendant“Console Companion”
- Client Based Windows Console Option
- WebConsole Option - Works with latest versions of Chrome, FireFox & IE
- Citrix Ready
- Server proxy for all consoles—single TSP connection
- Integrated with: CUPS, Jabber, Lync, Exchange, Google
- UCM and Active Directory integration supporting multiple connections
- ODBC or .CSV file integration
- HA option for critical deployments
- Fully integrated with InformaCast® paging and notification services
- Supports UCM native call queuing
Suite of Modules and Featuresfor VistaPoint Attendant Consoles
- ACD Module
- Call Tracker
- Finesse Widget
- Call Tracker Module
- Exchange/Google Module
- UCM Directory (Built-In)
- Active Directory (Built -In)
- Jabber/Lync Interface (Built-In)
Multiple solutions and configurations for your budget
UCM v6.x-10.5/BE6K, Mac w/VMWare Fusion, and more.
Jabber, InformaCast, MS Lync, Exchange/365, and more.
Intuitive end-user experienceCustomized feel for ease-of-use and increased productivity
Full upgrade creditFull trade-in credit toward upgrade when the time is right
Proven best value on the market10,000 deployments worldwide
"VP Desktop companion has become an essential tool to our agency. User friendly, stable and has all the features that our users need to for either personal use or for managing a large number of inbound calls. Additionally, support has been excellent. Not only is the support team top of the line for this kind of product (having worked with TAC on Attendant console), but in general iQ NetSolution has support that ranks #1 or #2 on my list of providers. Fast, competent and complete. If the product features meet your needs, I would not hesitate to move forward with iQ as a provider."
"I don't know anyone who knows their product better than Brian Buttner of IQ NetSolutions! He is the ultimate support representative."
The product is very user friendly and never had any issues for the past 3 years. When I needed help installing or upgrading the product the support staff answered promptly and they were experts on their product. It is rare these days to find a solid product followed by great support.
"We've been using VistaPoint since UCM 6 (currently on version 10); their support, features and customer service is second to none. It's truly refreshing to find a company that is still focused on delivering a product that meets its customers expectations and following it up with outstanding customer service and support. Kevin S. Information Systems Director"
We were forced to upgrade our current version of Vista Point as we upgraded our Cisco Call Manager. My main concern was for our receptionists to be able to monitor calls from both clusters as we cut over each site. After speaking with tech support (Zach C.) he assured me it could seamlessly be done. He recommended we first upgrade our current VP servers.Â Once that was complete, he installed all components needed, and without any issues. Works perfect. The product alone is worth the price, but actually working with a tech support member that knows the software inside and out, just adds more value to their software. Zach, again THANKS!!